In this course, you will be learning from Stephen Grider is a Engineering Architect who teaches you to Master Redis v7.0 with hands-on exercises. Includes Modules, Scripting, Concurrency, and Streams. If you’re interested in Redis: The Complete Developer’s Guide, try this course today.
Course: Redis: The Complete Developer’s Guide
Author: Stephen Grider (Engineering Architect)
Categories: Development, Database Design & Development, Redis
This Course Also Comes With:
Let’s learn even more detail on what you get!
- You get full lifetime access to 15.5 hours of on-demand video, 184 lectures. This course will be regularly updated with fresh content for FREE so you will always have access to up-to-date knowledge and information.
- Unlimited access watch the course as many times as you wish! You’ll be able to watch wherever you are, whenever you want on a computer, tablet, mobile, and TV.
- Certificate of Completion Ready for Download to present to your current or future employer!
- A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
- What’s more, You can take this course risk-free and if you don’t like it, you can get to the first 30-day money-back guarantee!
What you will learn from Redis: The Complete Developer’s Guide Course
So what exactly is covered in the course? Here are some of the things you’ll be able to do after taking this course:
By the end of this course, you will be able to use Redis as an incredibly fast database for a backend application
By the end of this course, you will be able to extend the functionality of Redis by using custom scripts and modules
Upon completion of this course, you will add, update, and query your data using simple and flexible commands
Get hands-on experience by adding Redis to a complex E-Commerce project
You’ll handle concurrency issues by using powerful synchronization primitives
By the end of this course, you will utilize data streams to add durable communication between servers
Host your Redis database in AWS, GCP, or Azure using Redis Cloud
You’ll analyze and balance the tradeoffs of Redis’s different data structures
Who is Tailwind CSS From Scratch | Learn By Building Projects Course for?
This course is perfect for developers looking to speed up their existing web app
This course is for engineers who want to use an extremely fast database
REMEMBER… This is a no-risk purchase, so you have the security of a no-quibble, 100% money-back guarantee. So it’s a complete no-brainer, sign up today with ZERO risk and EVERYTHING to gain. You fully deserve to learn everything in this course and experience the results for yourself!
So what are you waiting for? Click the orange “USE COUPON NOW” button, to claim your discount Udemy Coupon and get your Certificate of Completion today!
Disclosure: Our goal is to feature products and services that we think you’ll find interesting and useful. If you purchase them, we may get commissions for purchases made through links on this site from the companies whose products we review.