In this course, you will be learning from Leila Gharani is a Microsoft MVP who teaches you to understand and communicate the fundamentals of financial analysis, important ratios & Excel formulas to shine at work. If you’re interested in Smart Tips: Financial Analysis, try this course today.
Course: Smart Tips: Financial Analysis
Author: Leila Gharani (Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional), Bestselling Instructor)
Categories: Finance & Accounting, Financial Modeling & Analysis, Financial Analysis
This Course Also Comes With:
Let’s learn even more detail on what you get!
- You get full lifetime access to 4 hours of on-demand video, 45 lectures. This course will be regularly updated with fresh content for FREE so you will always have access to up-to-date knowledge and information.
- Unlimited access watch the course as many times as you wish! You’ll be able to watch wherever you are, whenever you want on a computer, tablet, mobile, and TV.
- Certificate of Completion Ready for Download to present to your current or future employer!
- A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
- What’s more, You can take this course risk-free and if you don’t like it, you can get to the first 30-day money-back guarantee!
What you will learn from Smart Tips: Financial Analysis Course
So what exactly is covered in the course? Here are some of the things you’ll be able to do after taking this course:
After taking this course, you will be able to navigate through Financial Reports with Ease
You will know how to create Financial Statements from Scratch
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to analyze a Company’s Performance Based on its Annual Report
You’ll be able to prepare Forecasts and Use Regression Analysis to Make Predictions
You will fully understand the knowledge of all Essential Excel Functions & Features Required for Financial Analysis
By the end of this course, you will completely understand Variance and Standard Deviation Calculations with Practical Examples.
Course prerequisites: Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
You’ll need a Computer with Microsoft Excel
Familiarity with basic Excel features and formulas
Willingness to learn. Let’s do this!
Who is Smart Tips Financial Analysis for?
If you are students who want a successful career in Finance, then this course is for you.
This course is an excellent resource for those who want to learn the necessary techniques for Financial Analysis.
REMEMBER… This is a no-risk purchase, so you have the security of a no-quibble, 100% money-back guarantee. So it’s a complete no-brainer, sign up today with ZERO risk and EVERYTHING to gain. You fully deserve to learn everything in this course and experience the results for yourself!
So what are you waiting for? Click the orange “USE COUPON NOW” button, to claim your discount Udemy Coupon and get your Certificate of Completion today!
Disclosure: Our goal is to feature products and services that we think you’ll find interesting and useful. If you purchase them, we may get commissions for purchases made through links on this site from the companies whose products we review.